Asia Youth Coding and Robotics Technology Grading
Mock Papers & Resources:
Explore our diverse collection of mock papers to prepare for your grading test. Purchase mock papers for your chosen grade to practice coding and robotics skills. Look forward to e-resources, textbooks, and collaborative training sessions with corporate partners in the future.
Annual Award Event:
We are excited to offer exclusive invitations to our registered graders for the esteemed Asia Youth Coding Skills and Robotics Technology Award Ceremony. This event isn’t just a celebration, it’s a recognition of exceptional talent.
The top 5% of students worldwide will be honored with the Academic Distinction Award, complete with medals and prizes.
Schools that register their students in bulk for the grading exams, based on students participation, will be invited to this ceremony and have the chance to win the Best Partner Award trophy and rewards.
As a registered grader, you’ll be on the guest list for this significant assembly, stay tuned for more details as we finalize the date and venue for this grand occasion, tailored to spotlight the extraordinary achievements within our coding and robotics community.
Have questions or need assistance? Reach out to our support team for help.
Asia Youth Coding and Robotics Technology Grading Examination
For Age: 5-16 years old
- Grade 1: $60
- Grade 2: $70
- Grade 3: $80
- Grade 4: $90
- Robot-Related Movies/TV Shows
- Stable and Unstable Structures
- Gear Ratio Calculation
- Efficient/Inefficient Levers
- Movable/Fixed Pulleys
- Belt Drive and Chain Drive
- Different Types of Gears
- Simple Software Programming Methods using Sequential Execution Structures
- Applications of Special Structures: Cams, Sliders, Ratchets, Cranks, Worm Gears and Worms
- Distinguishing Crank-Rod Mechanisms
- Motor Working Principle
- Friction Conditions and Classification
- Motion Trajectory in Cam Mechanisms
- Methods of software programming with simple selection structures.
- Ultrasonic Sensors
- Touch Sensors
- Color Sensors
- Servo Control
- Interactive Devices
- Graphical Programming
- Mathematical Operations
- Comparative Operations
- Logical Operations
- Conversion of values: Binary, Decimal, Hexadecimal
- 3 Basic program design structures:
- Variables and variable scope
- Mathematical, comparison, logical operations
- Motor control: DC motors, Servo motors
- Mastery of existing sensor functions
- Libraries: Concept, Installation and Use
- Principles of sensors and actuators
- Open-Loop, Closed-Loop control concepts
- Behavior of autonomous(feedback-controlled) robots